Can Dark Girls Wear Blonde Hair?

Simply no Seriously, Can They??.... I Mean, Will we???
As a dark girl, I felt self conscious about blondin hair, I even thought perilous of it at one part of my life, but now a a short time I'm fascinated by it, After all its golden, and vivid, then again so is alternative weave hair but I digress.. I took a person of polish lineage among the general public (including darker girls like myself )to see what they thought of individual. Most people ( meaning 79% ) felt that dimly lit girls look just as good at blonde hair than some other race or shade about color, in fact many people claimed they enjoyed the vary of colors of blonde in addition to brown skin. A Colombian gentleman said he experienced contrasting colors of a girl's beauty, and he preferred soft skinned women in his place with jet black locks, just as well as Dark skinned women with bright and/ or blonde hair..

Be ready,!! ........ Now lets arrive at the 20 percent that were certainly not favorable. Truthfully the twenty percent that were not favorable was ALL dark girls…that’s ideal, every last one of them. I've got to say that this seems skewed, what I mean is, i required since it was all black girls. whether these darker girls think its homely because of their own self attention? Or is it really where did they feel objectively. Well I just went back to every single dimly lit skinned girl that believed it was not becoming of our colouring shade to wear blonde curly hair and asked her to respond the question again from your objective view ( basically as if she wasn't any dark skinned girl...... that we gotta say is REALLLLLY HARD to do. )......
RESULTS: Manged to get some really long stopages, followed by a deep air as if a response was emerging and then hesitation, which was as well as another long pause. The effects were that 40 per cent of the girls took a good middle of the road situation in saying that if they are a it from beyond the borders of them selves, they think dark females can look just as fabulous with blonde hair. In addition they agreed that no matter what, this lady should wear what ever this girl wants and what ever the woman finds as beautiful, due to the fact that beauty is explained by her.
The other 60 per cent however stood strong, i'd personally add that these were really tough Afrocentric sisters that could not even want to wear dark-colored human hair weave extensions much more blonde products.. they unanimously thought that will blonde hair belonged regarding who ever grew it own heads............ I'd like to add that most of these women had nips along with tucks (like breast enhancements etc) So When I labeled those plastic surgery procedures simply because not being grown on their body shapes naturally, I was either 1) dismissed, 2) told in which "it was different" or maybe in one woman's case, possessing no defense at all: the woman just walked away, shook her head and reported "Chile Please, i got what things to do"... lol......
So and that is all there is to it, if you ever wondered what people come up with it, now you know, although I think what i learned nearly all was that "i must not give a care what people think", I'm ordering 10 micron blonde for a cute joe... because as i walked near asking what people think, My spouse and i came to realize over time, PLENTY OF PEOPLE DON'T THINK AT ALL, they merely say what they assume people would say.... Beauty is due to my eye, because i actually behold it..